Monday 29 September 2014

Florence & Betty, 6yrs, Wiltshire

Florence and Betty are a pretty lop pair at RSPCA North Wiltshire. We came into foster care when we were only tiny babies and were discovered only when someone bought a hutch and found us abandoned inside! We have never found our loving special forever family and have been in foster care ever since. I'm Florence and I'm the biggest bunny you can see in the photo. My foster mummy says she is sure my mum or dad must have been a giant bunny as I'm very big, but I'm very good and gentle. My sister is Betty and she is a lot smaller than me. She is very nervous and shy and not as confident as I am, but our foster mummy says she thinks she will come out of her shell with a loving forever family. We would need to be rehomed together as I look after my sister and we love each other so much. We are very happy bunnies and our foster mummy says she thinks we are really funny at meal times as we get so excited because we love our food so much.

Read more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment