Monday 17 July 2017

Lucy & Nibbles, 2 & 6yrs, Hertfordshire

Lucy and Nibbles are a pair at National Animal Welfare Trust. Hello, my name is Lucy and I am 2 years old. I was really lonely here at the centre so the kind staff recently paired me with my handsome new friend Nibbles who is 6 years old. I am really happy as he shares my love of carrots and I just love watching him play with all our toys. I am a sweet rabbit who enjoys being stroked but I can be a little wary of being picked up but Nibbles is teaching me that cuddles are not all that bad as he loves them. We are looking for a home with adults for families who have children aged 5 and over. We can live inside or outside and would love to have access to a large run so that we can play in the grass.

Read more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment