Wednesday 22 August 2018

Plateau, 6yrs, Glasgow

Plateau is a 6 year old girl at Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. Hi my name is Plateau and I'm a sweet girl who needs a special home as I am completely blind in both eyes. I take my time getting used to new surroundings because of this but I like my foster home and am settling in well here. I'm really timid so I need someone who has the time and patience to let me get to know you at my own pace, and although I'm happy to chill out in my run myself, after 6 years alone I'd love nothing more than some bunny company to be my 'eyes' and help me feel safe! I am starting to come out my shell and will take nuggets and herbs from my foster carer's hand, some of my favourites are coriander and dandelions but I love anything with a strong smell as I rely on my nose instead of my eyes. I enjoy a wee head stroke while I'm eating too. I'm quite a tidy girl and I'm litter trained, my foster carer says my run is no bother to keep clean. My favourite toys are my tunnel and my cardboard hide which I like to tear shreds from!

Read more about her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment