Wednesday 6 March 2019

Kerrymaid & Denny, 8yrs, West Sussex

Kerrymaid and Denny are an 8 year old pair at Cat & Rabbit Rescue. I’m Kerrymaid a gorgeous harlequin female rex and this is my friend Denny, a black male netherland dwarf, and we’re both now 8 years old. I came to The Centre a year ago; on the 27th October 2017, as my owner was joining the armed forces. I was loved a lot but I was a little overweight when I arrived here, but with a bit of encouragement I have since lost quite a lot of weight. Denny arrived in July 2018 as his rabbit companion sadly passed away and his previous owners wanted to find him a new friend. And lucky for me that friend got to be me! We were bonded here at The Centre and it was love at first sight. We are both very loving rabbits, I am more sedentary and enjoy picking my favourite spot to lay for the day, whereas Denny is very inquisitive and likes to hop over for cuddles. We are looking for an indoor home together.

Read more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment