Friday 21 June 2019

Parsley & Cecily, 5yrs, Glasgow

Parsley and Cecily are a 5 year old pair at Beloved Rabbit Rescue. Hello my name is Parsley and I live with my sister Cecily who is also my best friend and the boss! I’m a gentle bunny who loves a nose rub and I am also a bit of an escape artist. I love nothing better than leaping about the garden with my sister. Since I came to my foster home I have enjoyed learning that nose rubs are nice and I like eating dandelion leaves from your hand. I am really curious and always want to be at the front of the action. I like cuddles and have a beautiful smooth, black silky coat with a tiny touch of white on my chest, in fact, I’m quite hard to tell apart from my sister. We would really like a forever loving home and would provide you with lots of fun, especially in the garden where we love nothing better than sunbathing and chasing each other through the plants and across the grass.

Read more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment